Romanov Empire - Империя Романовых
Romanov Empire - Империя РомановыхHistorical Society - Историческое ОбществоСанкт-Петербург, Россия
  • homeHome
  • searchSearch
  • photo_albumStories
  • collectionsCollections
  • infoAbout
  • star_rateUpgrade
View of Selivanova - Kirzhach, Russia

View of Selivanova - Kirzhach, Russia

  • save_altThumbnail200x200
  • save_altSmall640x411
  • save_altMedium1024x657
  • save_altOriginal1280x821
description

Summary

General view of Selivanova

In the XIX century, the life of the city was animated by the large trade road that ran through it - Stromynka, which connected Moscow with the textile edge. After the abolition of serfdom, industry developed. In 1896 in the city there were 8 silk-weaving factories and a factory of copper and bronze products. Merchant entrepreneurs Peter and Alexander Solovyov built a teacher's seminary, a women's school, the All Saints Church.

Общий вид на Селиванову

В XIX веке жизнь города оживляла проходившая через него большая торговая дорога — Стромынка, связывавшая Москву с текстильным краем. После отмены крепостного права получила развитие промышленность. В 1896 году в городе имелось 8 шёлкоткацких фабрик и фабрика медных и бронзовых изделий. Купцы-предприниматели Пётр и Александр Соловьёвы построили учительскую семинарию, женское училище, Всехсвятскую церковь.

Kirzhach first mentioned in 1332 in the spiritual letter of Ivan Kalita as a settlement with the St. Sergius of Radonezh Annunciation founded in 1358, the blossoming period of which falls on the XV-XVIII century. In the XIX century, the life of the city was supported by the large trade road that ran through it - Stromynka, which connected Moscow with the textile edge. After the abolition of serfdom, industry developed. In 1896 in the city there were 8 silk-weaving factories and a factory of copper and bronze products. Merchant entrepreneurs Peter and Alexander Solovyov built a teacher's seminary, a women's school, the All Saints Church. Киржач впервые упоминается в 1332 году в духовной грамоте Ивана Калиты как слобода при основанном в 1358 году Сергием Радонежским Благовещенском монастыре, период расцвета которого приходится на XV—XVIII века. В XIX веке жизнь города оживляла проходившая через него большая торговая дорога — Стромынка, связывавшая Москву с текстильным краем. После отмены крепостного права получила развитие промышленность. В 1896 году в городе имелось 8 шёлкоткацких фабрик и фабрика медных и бронзовых изделий. Купцы-предприниматели Пётр и Александр Соловьёвы построили учительскую семинарию, женское училище, Всехсвятскую церковь.

date_range

Date

1890 - 1905
place

Location

Kirzhach, Vladimir Oblast, Russia56.15922, 38.86357
Google Map of 56.1592176, 38.86357270000008
create

Source

Romanov Empire - Империя Романовых
copyright

Copyright info

No known copyright restrictions

Exploreвладимирская область

Exploreкиржач

Explorekirzhach