Romanov Empire - Империя Романовых
Romanov Empire - Империя РомановыхHistorical Society - Историческое ОбществоСанкт-Петербург, Россия
  • homeHome
  • searchSearch
  • photo_albumStories
  • collectionsCollections
  • infoAbout
  • star_rateUpgrade
Receiving rest and maternity ward at the factory of merchants and industrialists Nedykhlyaev. 1899 - Kirzhach, Russia

Receiving rest and maternity ward at the factory of merchants and industrialists Nedykhlyaev. 1899 - Kirzhach, Russia

  • save_altThumbnail200x200
  • save_altSmall640x489
  • save_altMedium1024x782
  • save_altOriginal1280x977
description

Summary

Receiving rest and maternity ward at the factory of merchants and industrialists Nedykhlyaev. 1899

In the XIX century, the life of the city was animated by the large trade road that ran through it - Stromynka, which connected Moscow with the textile edge. After the abolition of serfdom, industry developed. In 1896 in the city there were 8 silk-weaving factories and a factory of copper and bronze products. Merchant entrepreneurs Peter and Alexander Solovyov built a teacher's seminary, a women's school, the All Saints Church.

Приемный покой и родильное отделение на фабрике купцов и промышленников Недыхляевых. 1899

В XIX веке жизнь города оживляла проходившая через него большая торговая дорога — Стромынка, связывавшая Москву с текстильным краем. После отмены крепостного права получила развитие промышленность. В 1896 году в городе имелось 8 шёлкоткацких фабрик и фабрика медных и бронзовых изделий. Купцы-предприниматели Пётр и Александр Соловьёвы построили учительскую семинарию, женское училище, Всехсвятскую церковь.

Kirzhach first mentioned in 1332 in the spiritual letter of Ivan Kalita as a settlement with the St. Sergius of Radonezh Annunciation founded in 1358, the blossoming period of which falls on the XV-XVIII century. In the XIX century, the life of the city was supported by the large trade road that ran through it - Stromynka, which connected Moscow with the textile edge. After the abolition of serfdom, industry developed. In 1896 in the city there were 8 silk-weaving factories and a factory of copper and bronze products. Merchant entrepreneurs Peter and Alexander Solovyov built a teacher's seminary, a women's school, the All Saints Church. Киржач впервые упоминается в 1332 году в духовной грамоте Ивана Калиты как слобода при основанном в 1358 году Сергием Радонежским Благовещенском монастыре, период расцвета которого приходится на XV—XVIII века. В XIX веке жизнь города оживляла проходившая через него большая торговая дорога — Стромынка, связывавшая Москву с текстильным краем. После отмены крепостного права получила развитие промышленность. В 1896 году в городе имелось 8 шёлкоткацких фабрик и фабрика медных и бронзовых изделий. Купцы-предприниматели Пётр и Александр Соловьёвы построили учительскую семинарию, женское училище, Всехсвятскую церковь.

date_range

Date

1890 - 1905
place

Location

Kirzhach, Vladimir Oblast, Russia56.15922, 38.86357
Google Map of 56.1592176, 38.86357270000008
create

Source

Romanov Empire - Империя Романовых
copyright

Copyright info

No known copyright restrictions

Exploreвладимирская область

Exploreкиржач

Explorekirzhach